What a cool place this was. This place is a Suspension Bridge 1053 ft.over the Arkansas River. This is the same bridge we traveled under while we were Rafting. There was a bunch to see and do.
1. The BRIDGE
2. A small steam enigine train for everyone to ride
3. A carousel for all to enjoy
4. Cable car that goes over the river (Spooky)
5. Tram that goes down to the river
6. Sky coaster (similiar to a bungee) -- we did not do this
7. Pet zoo
8. Horse back rides for the little ones
Needless to say there was ALOT of walking up and down poor Priscilla was extremely tired afterwards. Don't worry I treated her to an ice cream at DQ. ith
Thanks to a co worker sharing this spot with me this summer.
Lots of fun for the whole family.
OMGosh....where have we gone?
5 years ago