Monday, May 17, 2010

2 year doctor appointment

At the children's 2 yr well check up proved to be an adventure. They both did not want to take a nap and finally decided to do so about 45 minutes beforehand. Needless to say I had some CRANKY children.

Brandon at birth weight: 4 lbs 10 ounces at 2years old weight: 26.5 pounds
height: 17 3/4 inches height: 33.5 inches

Wow! what a difference. He is in the 25% for weight and 30% for height his total BMI is 50%.

Brianna at birth weight: 5 lbs 7 ounces at 2 years old weight: 29 pounds
height: 18 1/2 inches height: 35.25 inches

Wow! What a difference. She is in the 75% for weight and 90% for height and his total BMI is 50%.


This past year has been a wonderful, crazy year between the multiple doctor visits, and trips to the emergency room and the hospital. Would I ever trade it in? Ugh! NO! I love my little ones. Were has the time gone? Hopefully I won't blink too fast. I can not imagine my life without my little B-n-B (Brianna and Brandon).

No comments: